WA Football is reliant on Volunteers at every level,
from the WAFC Commissioners to Club Presidents, Equipment Stewards,
team managers and Runners.
Put simply without the tireless work of the many 1000's of volunteers not a single game of footy would be played.
Within WA there are 484 Football Clubs, ranging from Professional, Community, Junior, Senior and Womens , all looking for more help for Volunteers, there are positions for all people, with varying time commitments and obligations.
So if you WANNA help out and get involved - We've got the position to suit you
To find you nearest club, where you can get involved, use the Club Locator
- Some reasons people volunteer include to:
- learn new skills
- share life experiences and skills
- contribute to society by helping people who may be disadvantaged
- meet new people
- make new friends
- give back to the community
- make a difference
- gain experience and contacts to help find paid employment
- build self confidence
- have fun
- stay active and engaged with the community
- do something they've always wanted to do