1. Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry. By entering, entrants accept these conditions of entry.
2. The Promoter is the West Australian Football Commission, ABN is 51 167 923 136, address is Gate 6, Patersons Stadium, Subiaco Road, SUBIACO WA 6008.
3. The total promotional period begins at 9am WST on 29 September 2011 and concludes at 4pm WST on 28 October 2011.
4. Entries are open to all residents of Western Australia, excluding employees of the West Australian Football Commission (WAFC) and their immediate families or any agents including other advertising, marketing or promotional firms associated with this competition.
5. Prize 1 is an Apple iPad and prizes 2 - 5 are $250 Westfield Shopping Centre vouchers. Prize 1 is valued at $600 and prizes 2 - 5 are valued at $250 each. These prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to one of the same or equal value at any time if the prize becomes unavailable.
6. To enter the draw for prizes 1 – 5, complete the WA Football Survey and tick ‘Yes’ to Question 28. The winner for prize 1 will be the first entry drawn at random from all valid competition entries received. The winners of prizes 2 – 5 will be the next four entrants drawn at random.
7. The draw for prizes 1 - 5 will take place at 12pm on Monday 31 October 2011 at WAFC head quarters, Gate 6, Patersons Stadium, Subiaco Road, SUBIACO WA 6008.
8. The winner(s) will be notified by email or phone call. If the winner cannot take the prize as stipulated or if it is unclaimed, the entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next valid entry. The winner will be given 48 hours to respond to the WAFC notifying them that they have won the prize. In the event of a dispute of the identity of the drawn winner(s), the winner(s) will be the person(s) named in the entry of the survey.
9. In the event that the winner(s) is unable to be contacted and all methods of communication are unsuccessful, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with as prescribed by the law of the State or Territory of Australia in which the winner(s) resides. The prize remains the property of the Promoter until claimed by the winner(s). The Promoter may conduct such further draws as are necessary in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the identification of entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in this promotion.
13. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.